Q1. What is one reason to click Object > Text Frame Options?
- to change the number of columns in a text frame
- to apply a drop shadow to the frame
- to change the corners of a frame from corner to rounded
- to change the fill and stroke of a text frame
Q2. Which panel allows you to add an arrowhead to the end of a line?
Q3. In the image shown, what do you know about the Body Text paragraph style?
- The selected text was not formatted using the style definition.
- The selected text is in overset text outside the boundaries of the current frame.
- The style has been applied to two or more paragraphs.
- The style has been added since the master styles were created.
Q4. You want to ensure that an image on your page is exactly 25% of its original size. How can you determine whether the image is set to the desired size?
- Double-click the image with the Selection tool.
- Select the graphic frame with the Selection tool.
- Click Window > Info.
- Click Object > Fitting.
Q5. You have an empty one-page InDesign document. You have used File > Place to select a Word document that contains many pages of text. What will help you place the full story quickly?
- Select Show Import Options in the Place dialog box.
- Right-click the page with the place cursor.
- Shift-click with the place cursor inside the margin guides.
- In the Pages panel, click the New Pages button with the place cursor.