In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Advanced Algorithms and Complexity Coursera Week 1 Quiz mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
Which vertices are in the minimum S-T cut in the network below?
What is the augmenting path that will be used by the Edmonds-Karp algorithm to increase the flow given below?
Which of the statements below is true?
- The sum of the capacities of the edges of a network equals the sum of the capacities of the edges of any residual network.
- The Edmonds-Karp algorithm is always faster than the Ford-Fulkerson algorithm.
- The Ford-Fulkerson algorithms runs in polynomial time on graphs with unit edge capacities.
What is the size of the maximum matching of the following graph?
Enter answer here
Consider the image segmentation problem on a picture that is given by an n by n grid of pixels. Suppose that separation penalties are imposed only for adjacent pairs of pixels. If we use the Edmonds-Karp algorithm to solve this problem as described in class, the final runtime is O(n^a) for some a. What is the best such a?
Programming Assignment: Programming Assignment 1
- Advanced Algorithms and Complexity Coursera Week 2 Quiz
- Advanced Algorithms and Complexity Coursera Week 3 Quiz
- Advanced Algorithms and Complexity Coursera Week 4 Quiz