Practice Assessment – Communication Networks and Services
1. Which of the following networks use store-and-forward switching operation?
2. There are similarities between message switching and packet switching. Which of following that applies to packet switching but not to message switching?
3. Which of the following networks can be connection-oriented?
4. A protocol is a set of precise and unambiguous rules that governs
5. DNS is a domain-name-service that responds to queries of domain name to IP address or IP address to domain name. DNS uses services provided by
6. A network used to join the individual networks at different sites into one extended network is called
7. Upon receipt of a bad segment, UDP?
Graded Assessment – Communication Networks and Services
1. Which of following protocol is HTTP built upon?
2. Which of following requirements are necessary for packet networks to support multiple and diverse applications?
3. What was the concern of the telephone system that motivated the ARPANET design?
4. Which of the following is an application layer protocol?
5. Which of the following are features of ARPANET design?
6. Bluetooth is an example of
7. In the layer hierarchy as the data packet moves from the upper to the lower layers, headers are
8. The ________ is the physical path over which a message travels
9. Three or more devices share a link in ________ connection
10. Which of the following is true for Transport Control Protocol