In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) Coursera Quiz mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
Module 1 Quiz
1. Which of the following services does Cloud offer? Select all that apply.
- fixed costs
- Disk and storage space
- Databases services
2. True or False: Cloud makes services available by way of the Internet.
3. Which TWO of the following are true of Cloud services?
- Services can be added or reduced as needed.
- Cloud computing is NOT a variable cost.
- Computing services are charged either by the hour or subscription-based.
- Cloud does not offer cost management.
4. Does Cloud replace your native hardware and software?
5. Cloud services are delivered __________ .
6. Any services accessed over the network are _________ .
- Local Resources
- Physical Hardware
- Remote Services
- Native Software
7. Which feature of Cloud services makes it possible to manage computing infrastructure better and more efficiently?
- Cloud economics
- None of the above
- Computing services
8. What is the name of the product that manages Cloud services on hardware?
- Managed Infrastructure
- Remote Desktop Connection
9. Which is not a category of Cloud Computing
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Files as a Service (FaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
10. True or False: Firms can use a console to administer Cloud services.
Module 2 Quiz
1. Which of the following is NOT a feature of IaaS?
- Makes it possible for smaller firms to have the same infrastructure as large firms.
- Involves services that require large investments to deploy, maintain, and upgrade.
- Applications are hosted by a third party to offer to customers.
- Offerings include virtual servers, desktops, security, and networking.
2. The IaaS approach uses _____ to maintain consistency, making it possible to manage hardware like you would manage software.
- development and testing
3. True or False: IaaS provides virtual servers for application hosting.
4. Which of the following feature is an example of Platform as a Service (PaaS)?
- Hosted applications
- Dynamic, on-demand computing
- Development environments
5. Which of the following offers a pay-as-you-go or rental options for enterprise software, as well as enables geographic around-the-clock development using the same investment?
6. When using SaaS, do users need to install the offered software before using it?
7. Which of the following is NOT an example of SaaS?
- Meeting tools
- Time tracking
- Personalized marketing
8. Function as a Service (FaaS) provides an application development environment in the form of ________ .
- runtime services
- data storage
9. True or False: With FaaS, the environment continues to run during idle time, incurring costs.
10. Which of the following are disadvantages to Cloud computing?
- Data is under control of the Cloud provider.
- None of the managed services provide accessible data storage options.
- The ability to move data from the Cloud provider is limited.
- Security can be an issue if the Cloud provider doesn’t take the steps to guard data.
- Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) Coursera Week 2 Quiz
- Cloud Computing Basics (Cloud 101) Coursera Week 3 Quiz