Module 5 Quiz
1. Which of the following platform is a Microsoft product that offers Linux and Windows OS computing as well as packages for different sized firms?
2. Which of the following is a popular feature of Amazon Web Services (AWS)?
3. True or False: AWS’s Amazon Machine Image (AMI) enables teams to template running servers and to copy and run templated images.
4. AWS offers varieties of____________. Select all that apply.
5. Which of the following provides Cloud services such as IaaS, PaaS, and Faas, and lists over 100 products in their brand?
6. Offers include IaaS, SaaS, PaaS, Private Cloud, Virtual Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, as well as the typical virtualization services and solutions for DevOps.
7. _____________ are a major offering of the IBM Cloud.
8. True or False: IBM Cloud offers a single console because its Cloud offerings are not numerous.
9. What is SalesForce’s primary product type?
10. SalesForce’s cloud service, ___________, offers development environments and tools designed to integrate with other SalesForce offerings.
Module 6 Quiz
1. Serverless Computing is an extension of _______ .
2. True or False: Pricing for Serverless Computing is based on the services, and not the runtime computing time used.
3. Which of the following are trade-offs of Serverless Computing?
4. Which of the following has created an operating environment that is the equivalent to an operating network and is based on a network of computers?
5. _________ data converts it to a string of fixed length and stores it on the node. It can reflect whether data has been tampered with or hacked.
6. Which of the following is true of distributed applications? Select all that apply.
7. A computing strategy process that processes data for computer programs to make decisions.
8. True or False: AI learning requires vast amounts of data storage.
9. The _________ forms the foundation of smart devices and automated devices.
10. Which of the following provides real-time metrics on IoT solutions and looks for vulnerabilities?