Module 3 Quiz
1. How are Cloud services delivered on a Private Cloud?
2. Which of the following offers services as a 3rd party provider, delivers services over public internet, are generally available to everyone, and are invoiced based only on what is used?
3. Hybrid Cloud allows firms to respond to many of the disadvantages of public Cloud.
4. Which of the following is a strategy of High Performance Computing (HPC)?
5. A group of computers acting as one is a ______ .
6. A ____________ is where a public cloud provider dedicates a set of computing resources for a specific customer.
7. Big Data involves highly complex data sets.
8. True or False: A VPN allows firms to extend their network to outside data centers using internet connections.
9. With which of the following do firms have full control of their data?
10. Which THREE of these are key components of HPC?
Module 4 Quiz
1. A hosting strategy where software products are installed on the physical hardware,
2. Which of the following are true of Bare-metal computing? Select all that apply.
3. True or False? Running Virtual Machines (VMs) makes better use of the existing hardware.
4. With a VM, multiple copies of the VM images can be made, each with their own _______________ and host ID.
5. A PaaS product that provides virtualized operating system environments called containers that are 100% independent from each other.
6. A product that automates application deployment, scaling, and maintenance. It is a PaaS container orchestration product that can also be offered as an IaaS.
7. Which of the following are features of On-premises Computing? Select all that apply.
8. True or False? With Cloud computing, the delivery of the software services can be by a public, private, or virtual private network.
9. Computing services are brought physically closer to the customer. It has evolved into running software and applications, while keeping latency low.
10. The cloud uses one or more __________ to execute the software product.