1. What is the shortcut key to combining the selected objects? | Corel draw Questions
A. CtrI +Y
B. Ctrl +Q
C. Ctrl +L
D. CtrI +K
2. What is the shortcut key to toggles snapping to objects? | Corel draw Questions
A. Alt + Shft + D
B. Alt +Z
C. Ctrl +L
D. CtrI +G
3. Shft + PgDn is the shortcut key to place the selected object(s) back one position in the object stacking order. | Corel draw Questions
4. W brings up the Navigator window allowing you to navigate to any object in the document | Corel draw Questions
5. What is the shortcut key to specifies fountain flits for objects? | Corel draw Questions
A. Ctrl + B
C. Alt + F4
6. Spacebar toggles between the current tool and the Pick tool. | Corel draw Questions
7. F3 the shortcut key to zoom in on all objects in the drawing. | Corel draw Questions
8. What is the shortcut key to displays a full-screen preview of the graphic or drawing? | Corel draw Questions
B. F 1
9. What is the shortcut key to align selected objects to the bottom? | Corel draw Questions
10. C vertically aligns centers of selected objects. | Corel draw Questions
11.What is the shortcut key to specifies fountain fills for objects? | Corel draw Questions
A. CtrI + B
C. Alt + F4
12. When an A2 paper is divided equally from the centre, which size will you obtain? | Corel draw Questions
13. ___________ tool is used for cropping. | Corel draw Questions
A. Pick tool
B. shape tool
C. zoom tool
D. knife tool
14. A graphic work with Red, Yellow, Black and White has __________ colour separation. | Corel draw Questions
D. 5 1/2
15. In a bookwork of ten pages, one of the sheets will contain the following numbering. | Corel draw Questions
16. The ruler bar is used for ________. | Corel draw Questions
A. Setting of margin
B. dividing your work
C. for book design
D. all of the above
17. We have ____________ paper Orientation in CorelDraw. | Corel draw Questions
18. ______________ is used for selecting and deselecting objects. | Corel draw Questions
A. Bezier tool
B. freehand tool
C. shape tool
D. pick tool
19. Green and white has two colour separations | Corel draw Questions
20. CorelDraw is a ____________ based drawing Application Package. | Corel draw Questions
A. Photo paint
21. In a bookwork of ten pages, one of the sheets will contain the following numbering.
12. When light colour texts are placed on a light colour background, it needs the following application.
A. Transparency applied to the text
B. Transparency applied to the background
C. a dull outline applied to the text
D. all of the above.
13. Bitmap images are made up of ____________
14. Object converted to gray-scale has three (3) colour
15. The shortcut key for accessing symbols and special characters is _________
A. Ctrl F10
B. Ctrl + F11
C. Alt + Ctrl F11
D. Ctrl + SC*
16. What is the default paper type/size when you open CorelDraw windows?
17. The pick tool is used in skewing and scaling objects
18. How many colours separation do we have in CorelDraw?
19. The zoom tool is used for ___________ objects.
C. marquee selecting
20. The shortcut for making selected objects straight from the top is__________
A. Ctrl + RY
B. Ctrl + Top
C. Ctrl + B
21. The default size for the design of complimentary card is _________
A. 2.0 by 1.5
B. 2.0 by 2.0
C. 3.0 by 2.0
D. 5.0 by 3.0
22. N brings up the Navigator window allowing you to navigate to any object in the document
23. In Corel Draw the keyboard shortcut to save your drawing is:
A. Ctrl +s
B. Ctrl +c
C. Ctrl +z
D. OuCtrl +a
24. Which of the following file types can be modified while applying filters on them?
D. All of the above.
25. How can you import multiple consecutive files in one go?
A. Shift + Select the first and last files
B. Control + Select the first and last files
C. Alt + Select the first and last files
D. Shift + Control + Alt + Select the first and last files
26. Which technique is used for specifying the spacing increments for snapping text to the path?
D. Tick Spacing
27. You can create preset guidelines using the ______.
A. Options dialog box
B. Collect for output option
C. Replace wizard
D. None of the above.
28. The Two-point perspective effect gives an object the appearance of receding in two directions. How can you copy the same effect to other selected objects?
A. Select an object. Click Effects > Copy Effect > PowerClip from
B. Select an object. Click Effects > Copy Effect > Lens from
C. Select an object. Click Effects > Copy Effect > Contour from
D. Select an object. Click Effects > Copy Effect > Perspective from
29. Using which of the following can we modify images in CorelDraw?
A. Corel® PHOTO-PAINT™
B. Corel CAPTURE
C. Corel CONNECT
D. Corel® PowerTRACE™
30. Dynamic guides are temporary guidelines that let you position and align objects precisely.
31. The Smooth mesh color option allows the colors added to the mesh nodes to blend seamlessly with the rest of the object.
32. _______tool removes overlapping segments in the objects.
B. Crop Tool
C. Virtual Segment Tool
33. Which tool has been used to fill the shape with the gradient, as shown in the image?
A. Interactive tool ->Linear
B. Interactive tool ->Radial
C. Interactive tool ->Conical
D. Interactive tool ->Sqaure
34. What type of text would you use to create a title?
35. How do you know an object is closed?
a. It can be filled
b. it has nodes
c. it has a shape
d. it has a line
36. What tool allows you to get a closer look at an object?
37. How can you tell if a curve is NOT closed?
a. It is white and not a color.
b. It cannot be filled.
c. It is highlighted.
d. It can be filled with a color.
38. Which tool is NOT a basic drawing tool in a 2D image program?
39. What is NOT a color model used on 2D and 3D images?
40. If a person wanted to fill an image of a curtain with a plaid texture, what tool should be used?
a. Uniform fill
41. What tool is the quickest and easiest way to add a row of bubbles to a 2D vector design?
a. Bezier or pen
b. Spiral ro contour
c. Artistic media or paintbrush
d. Rectangle or shape
42. What is NOT a basic shape used in a vector drawing program?
43. If a person wanted a background that faded from light blue to white, which fill tool would he/she use?
44. If a person wanted to fill an object with two colors that blend from one to another, what fill tool would he/she use?
45. If a person wanted to fill an object with hearts, what fill tool would he/she use?