In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Epidemiology: Successful Career Development Coursera Answer mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
1. According to Dr. Tim Elmore, which of following statements best defines a habitude?
- Work habits that lead to success
- Images that form leadership habitudes and attitudes.
- Leadership tools for the Millennial generation
2. Dr. Elmore describes the Millennials as being an EPIC generation. Which of the following does NOT represent what EPIC means?
- Image Rich
3. According to Dr. Elmore, employers today are begging for what skills?
- Hard skills
- Soft skills
- Data analytic skills
- Science skills
4. Dr. Elmore talked about a habitude called Coffee Step. Which of the following words best completes this sentence: “Very often the first step in your career is not about talent, it’s about…”
5. According to the reading titled Managing the Toughest Generation, “Generational Diversity has emerged as a unique dynamic in the 21st century. For the first time in business history, there are four distinct generational groups attempting to collaborate in the workplace. Which of the following is NOT one of the challenges identified in the article?
- These diverse generations operate with very different credentials
- These diverse generations operate with very different production objectives
- These diverse generations operate with very different communication styles
- These diverse generations operate with very different values
6. With regards to the habitude called “Thermostats and Thermometers” which of the following statements are true?
- A thermometer can only tell you what the climate is..
- A thermostat can actually set the climate…
- Employers will ask you to be a thermostat, to be an influencer…
- Too often, people stay a thermometer because they just don’t want to fail
- All of the above statements are true
7. In the habitude called “Rivers and Floods,” rivers represent which of the following positive leadership attributes.
- Understanding the power of focus and clarity
- Understanding the importance of flowing in one direction
- Understanding the opportunity to harness the energy of the water flow
- All of the above represent the positive attributes
8. The reading titled “Four Reminders I Received from the Baseball Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony” offered four key leadership insights or reminders. Which of the following statements is NOT one of the four reminders?
- Embody Priorities
- Stay Hungry
- Maintain a Work Ethic
- Model Humility
- Inspire Others
9. Which of the following is a key point from “The Starving Baker” habitude? Select one.
- It’s about the baker who spends so much time baking for others that he forgets to eat and starves himself.
- This habitude is often a common occupational hazard of leadership.
- Just like I need to lead myself before I lead others, I need to feed myself before I feed others.
- All of the above are key points regarding The Starving Baker habitude.
10. Dr. Tim Elmore defines leadership as solving problems and serving people. True or false?
1. What are examples of habitudes? (select all that apply)
- Rivers and floods
- Chess and checkers
- Crock-pots and microwaves
- Trees and grass
2. According to Dr. Elmore, millennials can be described as an experiential, participatory, image rich, and connected generation.
3. Habitudes are ________ that form leadership habits and attitudes
4. According to Elmore (2013), what are the 3 biggest needs for the current generation? (select all that apply)
- Character development
- Leadership perspective
- Emotional intelligence
- Communication skills
5. Dr. Elmore advises young people going into their careers to not underestimate the power of a good attitude and good communication.
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 2
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 3
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 4
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 5
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 6
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 7