In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Epidemiology: Successful Career Development Coursera Week 4 mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
LinkedIn Practice Quiz
1. According to Dr. Baida, LinkedIn is:
- An excellent tool for job seeking.
- The main resource you should use in your job search.
- A social media platform, designed specifically to meet the needs of the work world.
- An excellent tool for networking.
2. One way to think of LinkedIn is as:
- A site similar to Facebook.
- A virtual rolodex.
- A site similar to Twitter.
- A place to share opinions about industries or companies.
3. LinkedIn is not:
- A resource in the job search.
- A place to be purely social.
- A place to do industry research.
- A great networking tool.
4. Dr. Baida discusses LinkedIn being of value when you’re exploring new careers. One of the best ways to use LinkedIn in the exploratory phase is to:
- Find connections for informational interviewing.
- Look for positions.
- Share information and become a field expert.
- Research companies.
5.LinkedIn allows you to search by:
- All of the above
6. LinkedIn allows you to see how you are connected to other industry professionals by:
- Showing you your degrees of separation, and common connections.
- Grouping industries.
- Showing who you are connected to.
- None of the above.
7. You might join a LinkedIn group to:
- Learn more about the industry.
- Learn more about trends and job opportunities.
- Learn what good questions are to ask in an interview.
- All of the above.
8. If you’re looking to move up in your current field, LinkedIn can be helpful by:
- Showing you available job opportunities in your company.
- Showing you available job opportunities in other companies.
- Allowing you to network with others in your field, to gain advice on how to move up.
- All of the above.
9. Dr. Baida mentions that doing company research on LinkedIn is simple. Why is it simple?
- Because their search engine is nimble.
- Because you’re able to see your connections.
- Because all company pages are uniform.
- Because everyone is on LinkedIn.
10. One way to use LinkedIn to make sure you’re planning your career path effectively is:
- Networking with individuals through groups, and being an opinion leader.
- Conducting informational interviews based on your research of people and positions within the system.
- Searching for jobs using their site.
- To look at profiles of individuals doing work you would like to be doing, and then choosing experiences accordingly to gain those skills and abilities.
LinkedIn and Your Search
1. LinkedIn is a social media platform designed to:
- Meet the needs of the world of work.
- Increase business productivity.
- Help professionals socialize.
- Help create business synergies.
2. As a job seeker, two of the best ways to think about LinkedIn are:
- As a place to do research, and as a business development tool.
- As your virtual rolodex, and as a business development tool.
- As a networking platform, and as a place to create job opportunities.
- As your virtual rolodex, and as a place to do research.
3. As a job seeker in the exploratory phase, one way to use LinkedIn is to:
- See what types of companies are out there.
- Look at the profiles of individuals in positions you’re seeking.
- Connect with informational interviewing opportunities.
- Job search.
4. As a job seeker in the phase where you’re looking to move up in your field, one way to use LinkedIn is:
- As a job search tool.
- As a place to find informational interviewing connections.
- As a place to look at profiles of individuals in positions you’re seeking.
5. As a job seeker in the phase where you know where you’re headed, but just aren’t sure how to “get there,” a way to use LinkedIn is to:
- Look at individuals’ profiles who have jobs like those you are seeking.
- Conduct your job search.
- Explore what companies exist.
- Find informational interviewing contacts.
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 1
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 2
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 3
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 5
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 6
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 7