In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Epidemiology: Successful Career Development Coursera Week 6 mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
Asking For Help
1. Based on the readings, it is not necessary to give help, to receive help
2. Asking SMARTly refers to being Specific, Meaningful, Action-oriented, Real, and Time-bound
3. Which of the items below is NOT one of the “5 Reasons You Must Learn to Ask for Help”?
- Helping benefits the helper.
- Not asking for help means not being connected.
- Sooner or later, you won’t have a choice.
- Receiving help is doesn’t benefit the helper.
4. According to the readings, one reason business leaders can’t ask for help is:
- Executives are alone at the top.
- Leaders don’t require assistance.
- There are differences in the way business leaders understand.
- Leaders have all the answers.
5. According to the readings, when you are ready to ask for help, you should come prepared with your own ideas and solutions.
6. Timing doesn’t really play a role when you are ready to ask for help.
7. When asking for help, it is important to immediately begin the conversation by addressing the problem.
8. Asking for help is considered a sign of weakness.
9. One way to ask for help the right way is:
- Create a group of trusted mentors and advisors.
- Identify someone in a similar position and ask them.
- Wait until you miss deadlines and then ask.
10. One major step in knowing how to ask for help is discovering why you need help.
Asking For Help
1. It is important to do this before asking for help:
- Learn your environment
- Learn everything you can about the job before ever asking for help
- Don’t ask for help, guess if you have to
- Ask your co-worker first
2. Self-solving and ___________ are very important work characteristics.
- critical thinking
3. Giving and taking are essential for individual success and positive cultures. If you’re a giver but don’t ask for help, remember that people want to reciprocate.
4. When you come to the decision to ask for help it is important to remember the following: (select all that apply)
- Wait until the end of the day to ask anyone for help
- Know when to ask
- Ask the right person and be prepared when you ask that person for help
- Figure out why you need help
- Don’t ask for help unless you feel your job is on the line
5. Many business leaders do not think it is difficult to ask for help in their leadership roles.
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 1
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 2
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 3
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 4
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 5
- Epidemiology Successful Career Development Coursera Week 7