Fashion As Design Coursera Week 5 Quiz
In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Fashion As Design Coursera Week 5 Quiz mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
1. Thread made of polyester blended with cotton is recyclable because cotton is biodegradable.
2. Which of the following is true of fast fashion? (Select all that apply)
- It refers to the rapid pace at which collections are designed, manufactured, and stocked on store shelves
- Its frequency and quantity of new trends encourage ongoing consumption
- Its low prices are partially enabled by the employment of low-wage workers subject to lax labor standards
- The cotton-synthetic fiber blends often used to produce fast fashion jeans cannot biodegrade
- All of the above
3. As of May 2016, what percentage of the four million garment workers employed in Bangladesh were women?
4.In the 1990s, the plaid flannel shirt was brought back into style by which group?
- Hip hop artists
- Grunge musicians
- Logging industry workers
- Basketball players
5. What is the definition of greenwashing in fashion?
- Adopting more sustainable garment production practices, like using natural dyes and 100% cotton fibers
- Creating a public image of sustainability without actually rectifying exploitative business practices
- Creating unrecyclable threads by blending synthetic polyester with natural cotton
6.According to Maxine Bédat, how many times does the average consumer wear an item of clothing before discarding it?
7. In which decade did major department stores begin stocking maternity fashions?
8.Wei Hung Chen adapted his Modular Dress for pregnant bodies using: (Select all that apply)
- An elastic waistband
- Hooks and bars
- Openings in the fabric
9. Mass-produced disposable pads and tampons represent only a fraction of the methods that women have used throughout history to absorb menstrual blood.
10. Which of the following describes Pia Interlandi’s Little Black Death Dress prototype? (Select all that apply)
- It uses heat-sensitive material to allow the bereaved an opportunity to leave their handprint upon the shrouded body
- It only uses materials that will not decompose
- It is a garment designed “to carry one from this world to the next”
- All of the above