In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Fashion As Design Coursera Week 6 Quiz mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
Fashion As Design Coursera Week 6 Quiz
1. In the United States, groups such as the Black Panther Party and second wave feminists wore the turtleneck to focus attention on their intellect rather than on their bodies.
2. Kippot have been worn by some women since:
- The interwar period between World War I and World War II
- The 1970s, when women joined the rabbinical class
- The early 2000s, when 3D-printed kippot became widely available
3.The name “bikini” for the two-piece bathing suit refers to which of the following?
- The name of the designer who created the first version
- A beach in Brazil where the bikini first became popular
- Nuclear weapons tests conducted by the United States on Bikini Atoll
4. Designer Rudi Gernreich intended the monokini to be a statement about freedom and a counter to the rampant fetishizing of women’s bodies.
5. Women have adopted the burqini for many reasons, including: (Select all that apply)
- Dissatisfaction with other forms of swimwear
- Interest in modesty from secular perspectives
- Precaution against skin cancer
- Adhering to Islamic tenets interpreted by some to require women to cover their head and neck
- All of the above
6. Speedo has helped redefine the rules relating to modesty, design, and materials used in competitive swimwear. Which Olympic games was the last when women’s swimsuits were required to include modesty panels?
7. Who did British designer Mary Quant credit for the invention of the miniskirt?
- André Courrèges
- The girls in the street
- Yves Saint Laurent
8. When they were introduced in 1911, what were jupe-culotte (high-waisted, ballooning trousers) criticized for? (Select all that apply)
- Being too exotic and foreign to French couture taste
- Using up too much material during materials rationing
- Threatening gender roles by allowing women greater mobility and freedom
9. Originally, stockings were integral to menswear, since men’s clothing revealed the legs in what was considered a display of masculinity.
10. What were some of Zhijun Wang’s design considerations when he made Sneaker Masks? (Select all that apply)
- To recycle used sneakers
- To provide protection against dangerous airborne particulate matter
- To be stylish
- All of the above
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 2 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 3 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 4 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 5 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 7 Quiz