In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Fashion As Design Coursera Week 7 Quiz mixsaver always try to bring the best blogs and best coupon codes
1. Who were the pachucas?
- A Polo Ralph Lauren-loving crew in Brooklyn, New York
- A rebel subculture of Mexican-American teenagers who protested against the mass deportation of Mexicans and Mexican-Americans from the United States from 1929 to 1944
- Designers who popularized the slip dress in the 1990s
2.The Lo-Life Crew would wear smaller sizes of Ralph Lauren clothing so that it was tigther on their bodies than it was intended to be.
3. Which designer(s) fostered the re-emergence of the slip dress in the United States in the late 1980s? (Select all that apply)
- Giorgio Armani
- Calvin Klein
- Donna Karan
- Yves Saint Laurent
4. Hari Nef suggests which of the following about gender and clothes? (Select all that apply)
- Fashion may not be fertile ground for a discussion of gender because it tends to reinforce a rigid binary of two options: male and female
- A woman can gain a sustainable sense of power from wearing a man’s suit
- Looking beyond what someone is wearing to the individual and their personality may be better than trying to find a way out of the gender binary through clothes
5. Because of cotton rationing during the war effort, bandanna production halted and bandannas became rare and prized possessions.
6. The graphic T-shirt was used to promote tourist destinations beginning in which decade?
7. People wear lapel pins to indicate: (Select all that apply)
- Political allegiance
- Group membership
- All of the above
8. Which item has been adopted by both skinheads and punks?
- Poppy lapel pin
- Dr. Martens
- Nike Air Force 1
9. Kente is traditionally worn wrapped on both men and women.
10. Asher Levine embedded an LED lighting system into his Biker Jacket in order to: (Select all that apply)
- Expand the expressive possibilities of the traditional 20th century biker jacket
- Embrace the aesthetic of the traditional 20th-century biker jacket
- Emblazon the jacket with advertisements
- Create a traffic signaling system, improving rider visibility and safety
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 2 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 3 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 4 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 5 Quiz
- Fashion As Design Coursera Week 6 Quiz