This Article Contains Affiliate Links. We earn a small amount of commission from Amazon after a successful purchase but this does not mean that it will increase the price of the item for you. By clicking on those links, you will redirect to Amazon Website. For more info click on Read more
You can buy the entire Ingredient here from AMAZON FRESH
Preparation time: 10mn
Cooking time: 14mn
For about twenty mini-macaroons
- 1 egg white
- 80 to 100g of sugar (depending on your taste)
- 125g almond or pistachio powder
- Preheat the oven to 180 °. Whisk an egg white with the sugar until the mixture turns white. Then add the almond powder and mix again.
- With wet hands, form small balls of dough between your palms. Place these small balls of dough by crushing them lightly on the baking sheet covered with a baking sheet.
- Bake for 14 minutes at 180 °. Let the macaroons cool for a few moments before eating.
- The macaroons will keep for several days in an airtight box.