This Article Contains Affiliate Links. We earn a small amount of commission from Amazon after a successful purchase but this does not mean that it will increase the price of the item for you. By clicking on those links, you will redirect to Amazon Website. For more info click on Read more
You can buy the entire Ingredient here from AMAZON FRESH
Preparation time: 15mn
Cooking time: 10-12mn
For 24 madeleines
- 120g melted butter
- 3 eggs
- 120g sugar
- 120g flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
- 80g of strawberry or red fruit jam without pieces (you can give the jam a hand blender to remove the pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 240 °. Whisk the sugar and eggs until the mixture turns white. Add the flour, baking powder and salt. Finish with the melted butter. Mix all the ingredients until the mixture is smooth.
- Fill buttered metal or silicone madeleine molds up to 3mm from the edge. Bake for 4 minutes in an oven at 240 ° then lower to 180 ° and cook for 6 to 10 minutes more (depending on the size of the madeleines). Let the madeleines cool for a few minutes in their molds then let them completely cool the madeleines on a rack.
- If you want to stuff the madeleines, do so when they are still warm. Fill them with jam using a piping tip inserted at the level of the bump.
Madeleines can be stored for 3-4 days in an airtight box at room temperature.