This Article Contains Affiliate Links. We earn a small amount of commission from Amazon after a successful purchase but this does not mean that it will increase the price of the item for you. By clicking on those links, you will redirect to Amazon Website. For more info click on Read more
You can buy the entire Ingredient here from AMAZON FRESH
Cookie pizza dough
- 140g of butter or margarine
- 60g sugar
- 120g brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla
- 210g flour
- 1 teaspoon (5g) of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon (5g) of salt
Sweet pizza garnish
- 130g of strawberry compote *
- 1 jar of Sojasun white chocolate/coconut dessert (replaceable by melted white chocolate after cooking but the effect will be less impressive and you will not have the good taste of coconut)
- ½ kiwi
- ½ banana
- qq blueberries
- a few mint leaves
Prepare the cookie pizza dough:
- Preheat the oven to 170 °. Mix the butter and sugars for 2 minutes, then stir in the egg and vanilla. Add the dry ingredients and mix until a homogeneous mixture is obtained.
- Roll out the cookie dough in a 28cm diameter pizza pan lined with a disc of baking paper. Spread over the fresh compote up to 2cm from the edge to form the tomato coulis. Place tablespoons of Sojasun white chocolate / coconut dessert on the compote and lightly spread them in a circle to form the mozarella discs.
- Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes at 170 °. The edge of the cookie pizza should have puffed and browned. Let the sweet pizza cool slightly before decorating with blueberries / olives, mint / basil and other kiwi and banana slices to simulate the ham and mushrooms (less realistic than the rest but it works well with the flavors).
- Serve your sweet pizza warm or cold in nice triangular pieces like a real pizza!
* Strawberry compote: Stew 300g of rinsed strawberries, hulled and cut into small pieces with 2 tablespoons of sugar over very low heat for 10 minutes. Stir regularly with a wooden spoon and crush the large pieces of strawberries. Let cool to room temperature before using on sweet pizza.