Work Smarter, Not Harder Coursera Answer
In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Work Smarter, Not Harder Coursera Answer mixsaver always try to brings best blogs and best coupon codes
1. After completing this course, you will never need to work overtime again.
2. Sam spent his Friday afternoon researching some sales numbers. He lost track of time and was late with a report he owed his boss. This is an example of:
- Sam being highly productive.
- Sam being highly proactive.
- Sam engaging in quality work.
- Sam engaging in unproductive work.
3. Which one of these is a benefit of having a plan for your work?
- Your plan will then never change.
- If you are asked to make a change, you know the impact of that change.
- You do not have to worry about when things are due.
- You can spend your time doing what you want to do.
4. Your manager has asked you to have a presentation ready for her by 3 pm. You are working on another report for her that is due at 1 pm. It is now 10 am and you have 2.5 hours left of work on the report and it will take 4 hours to complete the presentation. What do you do?
- Ask her if the report can be turned in after the presentation, perhaps by 5.
- Go home sick because you have a headache.
- Finish the report and be late with the presentation, because she assigned you the report first.
- Work on the presentation, then the report and do not ask her it if is OK for the report to be late.
5. Most of your colleagues use a specific time management system. It is not required by your company; they just all happen to like it. You have tried it for about one month now and it does not work for you. The best thing for you to do is to stick with it.
6. If your manager cannot or will not tell you what your priorities are you should:
- Do whatever you want with your time.
- Pay attention to what is talked about and what others are working on.
- Report your manager to human resources for being incompetent.
- Define your own priorities without worrying about what is going on around you.
7. What does it mean to say something is both important and urgent?
- It is not critical to company goals, but it should be completed right away.
- It is not critical to company goals and should not be completed right away.
- It is critical to company goals and should not be completed right away.
- It is critical to company goals and should be completed right away.