In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Work Smarter, Not Harder week 3 mixsaver always try to brings best blogs and best coupon codes
1. The best estimates come from:
- The internet.
- Your boss.
- Your colleagues.
2. What would you NOT do if you didn’t know how long a task would take?
- Ask a subject matter expert.
- Compare it to work that is similar in nature.
- Look for records from last time this work was completed.
- Make up a number that seems right.
3. You know that it takes you two minutes per slide to give a presentation. You have 10 slides. How long should you allow for your presentation and what type of estimate are you using?
- 20 minutes and this is a parametric estimate.
- 20 minutes and this is an analogous estimate.
- 20 minutes and this is an expert estimate.
- 20 minutes and this is a wise estimate.
4. You receive an email and it requires you to take action. You can complete the action in 2 minutes or less. What do you do?
- Delete it; if it was important it would require more than 2 minutes.
- Do it and get it out of the way.
- File it in your actions folder for later.
- File it in your reference folder for later.
5. The approach we discussed for managing emails and texts cannot be used for other inbox type items.
6. If you are not productive during a specific time of day you should:
- Tell your management you cannot work during that time.
- Use flex-time as best you can and perform your less complex tasks during that time of day.
- Use flex-time as best you can and perform your most complex tasks during that time of day.
- Don’t work; stay at your desk if required, but use the time to read or surf the internet.
7. You should not use a calendar or a calendar view that shows both your personal and professional life. They are separate and should be kept separate.
8. When you have tasks that are similar in nature, the most productive way to handle them is:
- Work on them during the same time period; you will be more productive because you are in the same mode.
- Never do too much of the same type of work on the same day.
- Place other dissimilar tasks in-between them so that you do not get bored.
- It does not really matter how you work as long as you finish your work.