In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Work Smarter, Not Harder week 2 mixsaver always try to brings best blogs and best coupon codes
1. What is the one resource you can never acquire more of?
2. The correct formula for work/life balance is:
- Spend 60% of your time working and 40% on everything else.
- Spend 8 hours a day working, 8 hours a day sleeping and 8 hours a day on other things.
- Spend your time in a way that supports your goals and values.
- Spend as much time on work as you can, this is how you will get ahead.
3. Once you have a formula for work/life balance it will always remain the same.
4. Time tracking can be useful for all of us, no matter how long we have been part of the work force.
5. The best way to understand where your time goes is to:
- Ask your co-workers; they see what you do and they know how you spend your time.
- Go with your best guesses; you have a general sense of what you do and that is enough.
- Track your time using a table or system, which will best allow you to learn where your time really goes.
- Ask your boss to keep track of you for one month and then have him or her report their results back to you.
6. Strategic reserve time is:
- Time you have to perform your day-to-day tasks
- Time remaining after you have performed your basic job functions.
- Time you secretly block out on your calendar so that you will not be overbooked.
- Time your manager secretly blocks out for you so that you will not be overbooked.
7. If your management does not use strategic reserve time or something similar to allocate your time you should:
- Consider discussing your findings with them, if you believe they are open to the discussion.
- Report them to human resources for being incompetent.
- Schedule a meeting with them to teach them resource allocation management.
- Ignore how they ask you to spend your time, because you have better information.
8. You can use strategic reserve time for both work and home.