In this blog you will find the correct answer of the Coursera quiz Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals Coursera Answer mixsaver always try to brings best blogs and best coupon codes
On-page SEO Review
Which of the following is an aspect of on-page SEO?
- Encompassing social media
- Improving source code
- Optimizing site keywords
- Developing links to your website
Which of the following meta-data are important to on-page SEO? (Select all that apply.)
- Title tags
- Heading tags
Why is it important to have the brand at the end of the title tag?
- The brand name can then be abbreviated
- The company is concerned about branding first and foremost
- What the page is about should be first
What IS NOT a best practice for optimizing content?
- Repeat your keyword often
- Use synonyms for keywords
- Add images and other resources
- Link to other related websites
What is the best way for looking at all the information needed for on-page SEO?
- Only look at the search results
- A crawler like Screaming Frog
- Use the title tag to tell you about the rest of the meta-data
- Look at the meta-data separately
Suppose you want to make sure to cover the three key areas of SEO; which of the following would you put into place?
- Branding, keywords and title tags
- Improving source code, social media, and analyzing meta-data
- On-page Optimization, Technical Optimization, and Off-page Optimization
Suppose you have searched for a topic of interest in a search engine, when the Meta-Data returns some words in the meta-description are in bold; what are these words in bold type?
- Website or URL
Which of the following are best practices to optimize a Title Tag for SEO? (Select all that apply.)
- Only use important keywords in Title Tag
- Make sure Title Tag accurately and concisely describes your page
- Aim to make Title Tag no longer than 75 to 140 characters in length.
- Aim to make Title Tag no longer than 55 to 60 characters in length
- Put keywords at the end of a Title Tag
Which of the following are ways to best use Meta Descriptions for on-page optimization strategy? (Select all that apply.)
- Write a meta description using keywords as much as possible while accurately describing the content.
- Don’t worry about crafting a good meta description because it does not directly impact rank.
- Aim to keep meta descriptions under 160 characters in length.
Which of the following are best practices for content optimization? (Select all that apply.)
- Duplicate relevant text or content on one page of your site to other related pages to make sure users see it.
- Make sure content is relevant to the theme of your site.
- Organize content within subdirectories
- Add unique content that adds value to site visitors and users.
- Just copy content from other sites to save yourself time as long as it is high quality.
- Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals Coursera Quiz Week 1
- Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals Coursera Quiz Week 2
- Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals Coursera Quiz Week 3
- Search Engine Optimization Fundamentals Coursera Quiz Week 4